Monday, August 29, 2011

... and then there's the buildings and structures...


This is what Paris looks like. It seems as though every single monument I placed my eye upon dazzled beyond expectation. I really wish that this blog posting was filled with more input from the author, but truth be told most of the following pictures are of buildings and things that I have no clue as to what they are. But they're beautiful. And they made for going ANYWHERE in Paris an awesome adventure.

So here are the pics. I hope you enjoy the way they scream Paris as I did =)





































































Everything I would imagine a world class city to look like (it even has [a] four seasons)

1 comment:

  1. AMAZING does NOT even come close to describing your photos - isn't that little camera GREAT? You took awesome photos - breathtaking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    xooxo

    MoM

    ReplyDelete